Who Benefits from Energy Balancing Work?
Children (3yrs. & older) adolescents, teens, young adults who experience one or several of the following issues:
- Anxiety /Stress
- Eating disorders
- Learning disabilities, sleep issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Autism/Asperger Syndrome
- Addiction Issues
People seeking personal growth, or a complement to psychotherapy.
People experiencing mental, emotional, physical, or spiritual discomfort including:
- Stress or burn out
- Sleep Issues
- High blood pressure or cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Immune Deficiency Diseases
- Auto Immune Disorders
- Addiction Recovery
Athletes: Adult, College, High School and Middle School
All sports, group and individual: Golf, tennis, track, walk racing, lacrosse, baseball, softball, football, swimming etc.
- Helps mental game, balances self-doubt, self-criticisms, fear of failure, negative thinking
- Helps improve accuracy, timing, self-confidence, speed of integrating new sports skills
- Helps speed healing from sports injuries and through the physical therapy sessions
Individuals Preparing for Surgery and Post Surgery Recovery and Healing:
- Helps balance negative beliefs about surgery, doctors, hospital.
- Helps with length of healing process and rehabilitation.